Item 3.02. Unregistered Sales of
During the period commencing
The Company claims an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Act") for the private placement of these securities pursuant to Section 4(2) of the Act and/or Rule 506 of Regulation D promulgated thereunder since, among other things, the transaction does not involve a public offering, the Investor is an "accredited investor" and/or qualified institutional buyer, the Investor has access to information about the Company and its investment, the Investor will take the securities for investment and not resale, and the Company is taking appropriate measures to restrict the transfer of the securities.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton