In a ceremony held during the official visit of H.E. Abdelaziz KHELEF, Director General of BADEA to the
The loan has been signed on behalf of BADEA by H. E. Abdelaziz KHELEF, Director General and on behalf of
The Project aims at improving traffic efficiency and reduces the cost of transport in the central part of the country, which is famous of its livestock and agricultural production. This fact contributes to the development of economic and commercial activities in the country. The project aims at lifting isolation for villages along sides of the road and facilitates access to health, education and administrative centres ; in addition to participate in the economic and social development of the region and poverty alleviation.
The loan will be repaid in 30 years including a grace period of 10 years and at an annual interest rate of 1%.
Including this new loan, the total commitments of BADEA to the
Most Popular Stories
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Tech Workers Needed in South Florida
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher