In a ceremony held during the official visit of H.E. Abdelaziz KHELEF, Director General of BADEA to the
The loan has been signed on behalf of BADEA by H. E. Abdelaziz KHELEF, Director General and on behalf of
The Project aims at improving traffic efficiency and reduces the cost of transport in the central part of the country, which is famous of its livestock and agricultural production. This fact contributes to the development of economic and commercial activities in the country. The project aims at lifting isolation for villages along sides of the road and facilitates access to health, education and administrative centres ; in addition to participate in the economic and social development of the region and poverty alleviation.
The loan will be repaid in 30 years including a grace period of 10 years and at an annual interest rate of 1%.
Including this new loan, the total commitments of BADEA to the
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight