The group, which owns and manages 38 art'otel and
Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation were up 11.1 per cent to €39.7m, driven by a 10 per cent jump in earnings across its
The group completed a trio of re-financing deals that included securing a £80m loan from
PPHE said work was now underway at the Park Plaza Riverbank to extend it by 98 rooms and due to finish next year.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists