Kwara state government has made an arrangement to obtain a N2billion loan from the 220billion micro-credit fund scheme created by the Central Bank of
Adams who made the disclosure at a public/private dialogue organised by
He said that the loan which is guaranteed by Irrevocable Special payment Order (ISPO) would be managed by a special purpose vehicle (SPV) to be established by the state government to guard against mismanagement.
The governor aide, while pointing out importance of the private sector, said the feature of
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison