The Chairman of NURTW in the state, Alhaji Aliyu Isa Ore, made the endorsement on behalf of the union in a speech during the distribution of cars to branch chairmen of the union.
Alhaji Ore said the Abdulfatah Ahmed administration has shown courage and wisdom in meeting the yearnings and aspirations of the people of the state.
He recalled that the state government provided taxi cabs to members of the union on interest free loan; rendered financial assistance to NURTW members, provided quality leadership and good governance to the state, among others.
Ore said: "I equally wish to use this opportunity to assure Your Excellency that we will continue to maintain law and order in the state and support all the laudable programmes of your administration."
This government is ours and we will stand by her beyond beyond 2015.?"
Kwara State Governor, Dr. Abdulfatah Ahmed , in his remarks said his administration would soon provide another tranche of 50 buses and 50 taxis to transport operators across the state to expand their earnings, just as he pledged to assist the union in completing its projects.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes