The benchmark KSE 100-Index declined by 1.53 percent or 432.24 points to 27,811.35 points on Wednesday when compared with 28,243. 59 points reported on Tuesday.
The KSE All Share Index shed 1.23 percent or 253.24 points to 20,417.53 points, the KSE 30-Index fell by 1.69 percent or 332.46 points to 19,365.1 points, whereas the KMI 30-Index slumped by 1.41 percent or 651.07 points to 45,374.53 points.
During Wednesday's trading session, the key index touched an intraday high of 28,307.89 points as against an intraday low of 27, 584.79 points.
Investors opted for margin selling amid continuing political crisis in the country which led to various rumors of political setup including an army rule option at the leading bourse all day long. The
Market volumes improved by 55.893 million shares to 132.312 million shares on Wednesday as against 76.419 million shares posted on Tuesday, the capitalization reduced by
Among 345 active scrips Wednesday, prices of 246 issues declined, 79 advanced, whereas values of 20 other companies stayed unchanged.
TRG Pakistan Ltd XR,
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?