Gross margin improved to 65% from 47% the year before, benefiting from the company's acquisition of x-ray firm eV
The company said that it was disappointed with the shortfall, and has taken steps to ensure that its forecasting is improved going forward.
It said that the security market has continued to be challenging, but it is confident in its product. It saw some disappointments in
"We have reported a number of new contracts post this period end and we are continuing to convert a strong pipeline with the current order book at an all-time high," the company said.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes