"Market Intelligence is a natural byproduct of the work we do every day vetting investment strategies and talking to our global network of asset managers," said head of investments,
The report is the work of a dedicated team of more than 50 investment professionals at John Hancock Investments that collect, sort, and evaluate investment research from more than 75 asset managers, independent research firms, broker-dealers, and banks. Research is vetted, aggregated, and weighted to remove asset management biases and to inform John Hancock Investments' 12-to 18-month view on the markets.
The report, which benefits from the analysis of more than 30 distinct asset categories, illustrates both the range of views among the 75-firm network and the view of the investment team at John Hancock Investments. The report is modular and can be used in its entirety or as separate sections--even individual pages--depending on investor needs, and culminates in a list of strategies to consider in the current environment. It is available in several formats and uses charts and infographics to illustrate key themes.
Keywords for this news article include: Investment and Finance, John Hancock Investments.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year