In its half-year results for the six months to
Revenue jumped 41% to
The AIM-listed company said its corporate order book as of
The company said its corporate team delivered a strong performance, "in addition to winning significant levels of new business, the team has maintained the high level of client retention across the division in excess of 80 per cent, and maintaining a 100 per cent client retention rate in our Risk Management division" said Chairman
The SME division also fared well, said the company, which has enabled it to accelerate its planned staffing investment which it said will help it achieve short and medium-term growth targets without requiring significant additional headcount.
During the period the group acquired two formative businesses in its SME business which have been successfully integrated, it said, with
Simply Business Energy's online platform and KWH's bespoke CRM system and product set have added to the scalability and efficiency of the division, said
The company has declared an interim dividend of
The AIM-listed company also noted that the corporate order book has increased by a further
"We are in a strong position to deliver further growth for the full year" said
Chairman Holt added that the company remains committed to its stated strategy of organic growth complemented by earnings enhancing acquisitions. "We are pleased with our performance in the first half of 2014... We are well set to enter H2 2014 with confidence."
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?