"We are very proud to have earned the ARMRIT re-accreditation. We are constantly improving our program to make sure we provide the best experience to our students. There is a lot of interest in MRI field nowadays and I look forward to see more students coming to Gurnick", said
The length of the MRI program is 13 months. Currently the program is offered at
The program is designed to prepare the student to perform clinical MRI examinations of the human body with special consideration to image production, quality control, signal to noise ratio, and basic pulse sequences.
MRI Technology Program is recognized and accredited by American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists (ARMRIT). At the same time Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technology Program is recognized by American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
For more information about completion rates and other disclosure information, visit our website at http://www.gurnick.edu/required-disclosures.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12129998.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor