· The Second AP Fund’s assets under management totaled
· The Fund posted a first-half net result of
· The Fund’s return on the total portfolio was 7.0 (4.3) percent, excluding commission costs and operating expenses. Including these costs, the portfolio generated a return of 6.9 (4.2) percent.
· The relative return on the portfolio of quoted assets, excluding alternative investments and costs, amounted to 0.1 (0.2) percent, corresponding to a net contribution of
· Operating expenses in terms of asset management costs continued to be low, remaining unchanged at 0.07 (0.07) percent for the period.
· Over the past ten years, the Fund has generated a return on invested assets of 102.2 percent, corresponding to an average annual return of 7.3 percent. Less inflation, this is equivalent to an annual real return of 6.0 percent.
“In the past ten years, the Fund has generated a total return of
“With a Fund capital in excess of
The complete half-year report (pdf) is published on the Fund’s website at www.ap2.se
A sustainability report will be published separately at the end of October.
For further details, please contact CEO
This information was brought to you by
The following files are available for download:
http://mb.cision.com/Main/3311/9634766/279539.pdf Press release (PDF)
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World