Net profit attributable to shareholders reached
From 2012, the company put forward to transform to a financial insurance-cored investment group to practice an "industry + insurance + investment" business mode.
Based on the interim report, more than 1/3 total assets were from insurance business and the insurance investment fund was close to
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'