Fitch Ratings has published an updated sector-specific special report describing the credit factors the agency uses to analyze U.S. health insurers.
The report titled 'Health Insurance and Managed Care (U.S.) Sector Credit Factors,' replaces a previous version published
Changes from the previous version are modest and focus on the effect sector-wide and company specific membership growth plays in Fitch's rating assessments. The changes do not affect the ratings levels of Fitch-rated U.S. health insurance and managed care companies.
The updated 'Health Insurance and Managed Care (U.S.) Sector Credit Factors,' special report supplements Fitch's master criteria 'Insurance Rating Methodology'. Both reports are available at www.fitchratings.com' or by clicking on the links below.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
--'Insurance Rating Methodology' (
Insurance Rating Methodology
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight