Alvey will lead risk services and claims in personal insurance for Fireman's Fund, an expert provider of specialized insurance solutions. She will sharpen the keen focus on high net worth clients placing a higher emphasis on their risk management needs. She brings over 20 years of experience to her new role and has held various leadership positions in claims and risk services since she joined Fireman's Fund in 1996.
Alvey holds a bachelor's degree in business from
Parallel to this appointment,
Keywords for this news article include: Industry, Financial Companies,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy