Today Floify.com announced the availability of eSignatures in its secure mortgage document cloud upload service.
Borrowers can now eSign documents like disclosures, speeding up the mortgage process and making it less cumbersome for all involved.
Floify.com securely collects borrower documentation, like pay stubs and tax returns, on behalf of loan originators.
Using a secure upload system, Floify.com provides users with a Borrower Portal, letting loan officers, branch managers, processors, assistants, and, of course, borrowers, see at a glance what is expected of each person involved and what the status of the loan is.
Floify.com has shown teams a 25% time savings versus manually collecting documents and sending milestone update emails.
Floify.com securely collects mortgage documents for mortgage professionals and loan originators.
Floify.com lowers the cost-per-loan and loan-application-to-close ratio for mortgage companies and loan originators.
By collecting loan documents from borrowers with minimal interaction from loan origination staff, Floify.com helped one loan originator become the top originator out of 600 originators at a national mortgage company.
Learn more at Floify.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/esignatures/mortgage-documents/prweb12126510.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays