Today Floify.com announced the availability of eSignatures in its secure mortgage document cloud upload service.
Borrowers can now eSign documents like disclosures, speeding up the mortgage process and making it less cumbersome for all involved.
Floify.com securely collects borrower documentation, like pay stubs and tax returns, on behalf of loan originators.
Using a secure upload system, Floify.com provides users with a Borrower Portal, letting loan officers, branch managers, processors, assistants, and, of course, borrowers, see at a glance what is expected of each person involved and what the status of the loan is.
Floify.com has shown teams a 25% time savings versus manually collecting documents and sending milestone update emails.
Floify.com securely collects mortgage documents for mortgage professionals and loan originators.
Floify.com lowers the cost-per-loan and loan-application-to-close ratio for mortgage companies and loan originators.
By collecting loan documents from borrowers with minimal interaction from loan origination staff, Floify.com helped one loan originator become the top originator out of 600 originators at a national mortgage company.
Learn more at Floify.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/esignatures/mortgage-documents/prweb12126510.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists