FinDynamics, the leader of XBRL applications on the Microsoft Excel platform, announced the release of a new version of XBRLAnalyst for Excel and its first Online version, iXBRLAnalyst. XBRLAnalyst provides full access to fundamental financial data from 10-K, 10-Q financial reports as well as stock market data in a convenient Excel-based platform. Applying XBRLAnalyst for reviewing the financial figures published by
The list in the screenshot is sorted by the Revenue deviation from reported values after adjustments. Adjustments for Excise tax, Discontinued Operations and Provisions for Doubtful Accounts can be easily traced to the original financial report of the company with the help of XBRLAnalyst for Excel. The comparison with published values showed a few deviations that could not be explained by the adjustments (red cells).
"With such tools as XBRLAnalyst that leverage the new financial reporting standard called XBRL (mandatory for filing reports to
Anyone can freely view the data presented in this press release by using iXBRLAnalyst (Online version) or XBRLAnalyst for Excel (Desktop version). For more details about the new features of XBRLAnalyst and iXBRLAnalyst, watch the video demonstration.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/xbrlanalyst/fortune500/prweb12125981.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal