Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: Apple Products
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: NRMAG000-14-01450DG
Setaside: Total Small BusinessTotal Small Business
Place of Performance (address): National Severe Storms Laboratory120 David L Boren Blvd
Place of Performance (zipcode): 73072
Place of Performance Country: US
(I) This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice and in accordance with the simplified acquisition procedures authorized in FAR Part 13. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. (II) This solicitation is issued as a request for quotation (RFQ). Submit written quotes on RFQ Number NRMAG000-14-01450DG.
(III) The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-72.
(IV) This requirement is set aside for Small Business. The associated NAICS code is 334112; size standard 1000 employees.
(V) This combined solicitation/synopsis is for purchase of the following commercial items. Specifications for each
(VIII) Refurbished equipment is not acceptable. Award will be made based on low price, technically acceptable.
(IX) Representation by Corporations Regarding an Unpaid Delinquent Tax Liability or a Felony Conviction Under Any Federal Law (Class Deviation) (
(1) In accordance with Sections 543 and 544 of Public Law 112-55 Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act 2012, Title V (General Provisions) none of the funds made available by that Act may be used to enter into a contract with any corporation that- (a) Was convicted of a felony criminal violation under any Federal law within the preceding 24 months, unless the agency has considered suspension or debarment of the corporation and made a determination that this further action is not necessary to protect the interests of the Government. (b) Has any unpaid Federal tax liability that has been assessed, for which all judicial and administrative remedies have been exhausted or have lapsed, and that is not being paid in a timely manner pursuant to an agreement with the authority responsible for collecting the tax liability, unless the agency has considered suspension or debarment of the corporation and made a determination that this further action is not necessary to protect the interests of the Government. (2) The Offeror represents that, as of the date of this offer -
(a) It is [ ] is not [ ] a corporation that was convicted of a felony criminal violation under a Federal law within the preceding 24 months. (b) It is [ ] is not [ ] a corporation that has any unpaid Federal tax liability that has been assessed, for which all judicial and administrative remedies have been exhausted or have lapsed, and that is not being paid in a timely manner pursuant to an agreements with the authority responsible for collecting the tax liability.
(X) The clause at FAR 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items (
(XI) The clause at FAR 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders - Commercial Items (
(XII) The following clauses are also applicable to this acquisition: 52.252-2
(XIII) 52.232-39 UNENFORCEABILITY OF UNAUTHORIZED OBLIGATIONS (
(XIV) Defense Priorities and Allocations System (DPAS) and assigned rating does not apply.
(XV) The Government intends to award a firm-fixed-price order resulting from this solicitation. Quotes are required to be received in the contracting office no later than
(XVI) Any questions regarding this solicitation should be directed to
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop