ENP Newswire -
Release date- 27082014 -
The Board of Directors also declared dividends of:
The dividend on the common shares is payable on
The above-mentioned dividends on the common and preferred shares are designated as 'eligible' dividends for the purposes of the Income Tax Act (
Common shareholders may elect to have their cash dividends reinvested in common shares of the Bank in accordance with the Bank's Shareholder Dividend Reinvestment and Share Purchase Plan (the Plan).
Under the Plan, the Bank determines whether the additional common shares will be purchased on the open market or issued by the Bank from treasury. For the common share dividend declared today and until further notice, such additional common shares will be issued from treasury without a discount. A two per cent discount applied in respect of the common share dividend declared last quarter.
For registered shareholders who wish to participate in the Plan, Enrolment Forms must be received by the Bank's transfer agent, Computershare Trust Company of
Tel: (416) 867-3996
Tel: (514) 877-1873
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison