Demandware provides its clients with access to a rich set of pre-built integrations to cutting-edge commerce technologies that now includes bitcoin payments through BitPay. With the pre-built integration, retailers can integrate BitPay quickly and cost-effectively. Demandware merchants can now accelerate time to market, realize a faster return on investment, and unlock new revenue-generating opportunities.
Demandware’s enterprise cloud platform minimizes the costs and complexities of running global, omni-channel commerce operations. This platform empowers retailers to respond with agility to new market opportunities and evolving consumer expectations. As businesses begin to recognize the benefits of bitcoin, including the elimination of transaction fees and the minimization of fraud and chargeback risks, it is not surprising that the currency is on the rise. When considering these factors, it made perfect sense for Demandware Commerce to integrate with BitPay.
“The BitPay integration gives Demandware customers access to another innovative solution to effectively meet evolving consumer demands,” said
“Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for merchants around the world to add bitcoin into their payment systems,” said
Through BitPay, merchants can accept unlimited bitcoin payments with no processing fees and receive settlements in bitcoin or nine different fiat currencies. BitPay’s enterprise-grade API integrates easily into any payment system and gives businesses access to a worldwide customer base.
BitPay is a Payment Service Provider (PSP) specializing in eCommerce, B2B, and enterprise solutions for the Bitcoin digital currency.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star