Demandware provides its clients with access to a rich set of pre-built integrations to cutting-edge commerce technologies that now includes bitcoin payments through BitPay. With the pre-built integration, retailers can integrate BitPay quickly and cost-effectively. Demandware merchants can now accelerate time to market, realize a faster return on investment, and unlock new revenue-generating opportunities.
Demandware’s enterprise cloud platform minimizes the costs and complexities of running global, omni-channel commerce operations. This platform empowers retailers to respond with agility to new market opportunities and evolving consumer expectations. As businesses begin to recognize the benefits of bitcoin, including the elimination of transaction fees and the minimization of fraud and chargeback risks, it is not surprising that the currency is on the rise. When considering these factors, it made perfect sense for Demandware Commerce to integrate with BitPay.
“The BitPay integration gives Demandware customers access to another innovative solution to effectively meet evolving consumer demands,” said
“Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for merchants around the world to add bitcoin into their payment systems,” said
Through BitPay, merchants can accept unlimited bitcoin payments with no processing fees and receive settlements in bitcoin or nine different fiat currencies. BitPay’s enterprise-grade API integrates easily into any payment system and gives businesses access to a worldwide customer base.
BitPay is a Payment Service Provider (PSP) specializing in eCommerce, B2B, and enterprise solutions for the Bitcoin digital currency.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market