Axonom, a global provider of cloud-based product configuration and portal software, today announces its partnership with California Manufacturing Technology Consulting® (CMTC) to deliver Powertrak software and training services to
The Axonom and CMTC program offers small and medium-size manufacturers (SMMs) with comprehensive implementation services, Microsoft Dynamics CRM or
"This program is a win-win-win for all parties involved," said
"Finding a company with a sales configurator and channel partner portal available as one unified application, with seamless integration into Microsoft Dynamics CRM were the driving forces in the selection process," said
CMTC is a non-profit consulting firm and the
"Enabling the adoption of technologies by SMMs will improve their ability to respond to growth opportunities," stated
Axonom's comprehensive line of business solutions for manufacturers that sell make-to-order, assemble-to-order, and configure-to-order products include Powertrak Configure-Price-Quote, 2D and 3D Product Configurator, Customer and Partner Portals, Forecasting, and Design Win.
• Streamline the Design Win process, improving sales and production forecasts
• Automate complex sales, procurement, and manufacturing processes
• Better manage the quote-to-cash cycle with CPQ solutions such as guided selling and real-time 2D/3D visual product configurations
• Streamline partner and customer interactions and transactions
Belongie adds, "When manufacturers see how Powertrak solves many of its business processes in a single, cloud-based platform, at a fraction of the cost of competing solutions, they know they have found the right solution."
Axonom is an independent software vendor that develops, designs, and markets Powertrak, the innovative B2B revenue management suite for high-tech and manufacturing industries. Powertrak enables companies to successfully sell and service to its customers and partners in an environment that requires multi-level relationship tracking, web self-service, partner/dealer loyalty management tools, streamlined quote-to-order processing, service revenue management, hassle-free payment options, and a worldwide presence.
Enriched with mobile extendibility, the Powertrak solution suite includes: Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ), Interactive 2D and 3D Product Configurator, Customer and Partner Portals, Design Win, Forecasting, Service Revenue Management, and SaaS Recurring Revenue Management. By delivering more transactions more efficiently through channels at a lower cost, Powertrak helps customers achieve greater profit potential. For more information, please visit http://www.axonom.com.
A private, nonprofit corporation established in 1992, CMTC is the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12126472.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Obama Building Ebola Coalition for Africa Fight
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic