The Hang Seng Index in
The Japanese government is scheduled to release early Friday reports on the consumer price index, unemployment rate, house spending, factory output and retail sales.
IT services provider Fujitsu Ltd. declined 2.1%, semiconductor firm Renesas Electronics Corporation lost 1.6%, industrial-robot manufacturer Fanuc Corporation fell 1%, and console maker Nintendo Co., Ltd. shed 0.9%.
China Mengniu Dairy Co., one of the nation's largest dairy-product producers, tumbled 6.7% following its earnings report.
In other markets;
The Shanghai CSI 300 index lost 16.32 points, or 0.7%, to 2,311.28
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million