Revenue at Spire, which runs 39 private hospitals and 13 clinics in the
Spire, which is still majority owned by private equity firm Cinven with a 62 per cent stake, saw a particularly strong increase in revenue at from the NHS, up 29.2 per cent to £116.9m in the first half of 2014, boosted by increased patient volumes from the NHS.
However Spire, which is the second largest private hospital group in the
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?