On a per-share basis, the
The results beat
The teen clothing retailer posted revenue of
Abercrombie shares have risen 34 percent since the beginning of the year. The stock has increased 23 percent in the last 12 months.
This story was generated by Automated Insights (http://automatedinsights.com/ap) using data from
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison