The AA's chief executive has been squeezed out of the company just two months after the motoring group floated on the stock market.
Jansen joined in January from
Jansen said at the time of the pounds 1.2bn flotation that Mackenzie was an "elder statesman". Jansen will be paid his pounds 600,000 annual salary. He also owns 800,000 AA shares, worth pounds 2.2m.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists