Jansen's departure comes just months after his appointment to the role in
"I was appointed by the previous private equity owners as the CEO to improve the business and to enable a change of ownership to take place," Jansen said in a statement.
"Bob and his executive colleagues did a great job raising the finance to acquire the business and as a result my role has now changed substantially. I have therefore agreed with Bob to find a new executive opportunity outside the AA," he added.
In addition, Chief Financial Officer
AA shares were Thursday quoted up 0.3% at 276.50p.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller