Jansen's departure comes just months after his appointment to the role in
"I was appointed by the previous private equity owners as the CEO to improve the business and to enable a change of ownership to take place," Jansen said in a statement.
"Bob and his executive colleagues did a great job raising the finance to acquire the business and as a result my role has now changed substantially. I have therefore agreed with Bob to find a new executive opportunity outside the AA," he added.
In addition, Chief Financial Officer
AA shares were Thursday quoted up 0.3% at 276.50p.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton