Study Results from
Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Electrochemical impedance spectroscopy was carried out at every 25 charge/discharge cycle to determine relation between cyclic performance and electrochemical impedance of cells."
For more information on this research see: Cyclic Performance Study of Silicon/Carbon Nanotube Composite Anodes Using Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy. Acta Physica Polonica A, 2014;125(2):290-292. Acta Physica Polonica A can be contacted at: Polish Acad Sciences Inst Physics, Al Lotnikow 32-46, Pl-02-668
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting U. Tocoglu, Sakarya Univ, Fac Engn,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback
- US Consumer Confidence Hit a High in October
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers