Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Optical coherence tomography was instrumental in distinguishing true from false lumen and thereby guide correct positioning of the guide wire to successfully treat the lesion using a dedicated bifurcation stent."
For more information on this research see: Optical Coherence Tomography-Guided Bifurcation Stenting of a Coronary Artery Dissection.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from N.S. van Ditzhuijzen,
Keywords for this news article include: Leiden,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison