The Russian economy is nearing a recession, an
Oleg Zasov, the ministry's head of forecasting, called the situation "close to recession" Tuesday.
Predictions have been downgraded since Western countries imposed sanctions in July for
Deputy Economic Minister
Falling oil prices have also hurt
Most Popular Stories
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week