The Russian economy is nearing a recession, an
Oleg Zasov, the ministry's head of forecasting, called the situation "close to recession" Tuesday.
Predictions have been downgraded since Western countries imposed sanctions in July for
Deputy Economic Minister
Falling oil prices have also hurt
Most Popular Stories
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- US Consumer Confidence Hit a High in October
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers