Is an app whose content evaporates in seconds worthwhile? Apparently: Despite its ephemeral nature, Snapchat is pulling in the big bucks from investors.
"The valuation of our business and our capital requirements are the least exciting aspects of supporting the Snapchat community," a Snapchat spokeswoman said. "We have no further comment at this time."
Just a year ago, Snapchat was valued around
The Kleiner funds follow an investment earlier this year from Russian firm DST Global, which valued Snapchat at
Facebook reportedly made a made a "http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/11/13/Snapchat-turns-down-buyout-offer-from-Facebook-for-3-billion/8281384371673/?ilink=1",nw, t
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low