Is an app whose content evaporates in seconds worthwhile? Apparently: Despite its ephemeral nature, Snapchat is pulling in the big bucks from investors.
"The valuation of our business and our capital requirements are the least exciting aspects of supporting the Snapchat community," a Snapchat spokeswoman said. "We have no further comment at this time."
Just a year ago, Snapchat was valued around
The Kleiner funds follow an investment earlier this year from Russian firm DST Global, which valued Snapchat at
Facebook reportedly made a made a "http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/11/13/Snapchat-turns-down-buyout-offer-from-Facebook-for-3-billion/8281384371673/?ilink=1",nw, t
Most Popular Stories
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- US Consumer Confidence Hit a High in October
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers