The R2 certification was created roughly 6 years ago as a prestigious award granted to the most rigorous firms of the E-recycling industry. This award upholds best practices in the entire recycling process from the acquisition of equipment to its chain-of-custody documentation.
This marks a special era for the firm, as it becomes the first E-recycler in
But it doesn't end there, R.A.K.I. also adds yet another certification to its arsenal; the OSHAS 18001. Many readers will be familiar with OHSAS which stands for
"The chief goal is to ensure that our operations are environmentally friendly and safe from top to bottom. Our clients need to know that they are working with a qualified partner that will give them peace of mind when eliminating their expired IT and electronics. So our certifications allow us to do exactly that" says
This focus on maintaining a thorough portfolio of licenses and certifications allows R.A.K.I. to better align itself with key industries such as oil and gas, manufacturing, and medical in which stringent standards from suppliers are commonplace. It also illustrates that R.A.K.I. is proactive in sustaining community confidence as a responsible recycling facility!
For more information on services and accepted items you can visit the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12120233.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Is North Korea's Kim Jong Ill?
- International Coffee Day Means Free Coffee at Dunkin' Donuts, Krispy Kreme, McDonalds
- Pending U.S. Home Sales Slid in August
- Jerry Brown Signs 'Yes Means Yes' Law
- Drunk Driver Rear Ends Jennifer Lopez, Leah Remini's Car
- George Clooney Says 'I Do' For a Second Time
- GoPro Launching Three New Cameras
- Macy's Boosts Holiday Hiring 3.6 Percent