The Project Agreements of
On this occasion the Prime Minister was informed that
Sindh Agricultural Growth project would improve the agriculture and livestock sector productivity of Sindh province. The project will use a value chain approach to provide direct investment support to the farmers and small & medium producer groups for (i) development of more effective and efficient farming systems; (ii) Introduction of technology packages for increased productivity and value addition; and (iii) Improved market access.
The ceremony was attended by Federal Ministers for Information, Broadcasting and National Heritage, Senator
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think