New Nanoparticles Study Findings Recently Were Reported by Researchers at
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The created RGO/AuNP film, when serving as SERS biodetection platform, presents outstanding performances in detecting 4-aminothiophenol with an enhancement factor of approximately 5.6 x 10(5) as well as 2-thiouracil sensing with a low concentration to I mu M. It is expected that this facile strategy for fabricating large-scale graphene film doped with metallic nanoparticles will spark inspirations in preparing functional nanomaterials and further extend their applications in drug delivery, wastewater purification, and bioenergy."
For more information on this research see: One-Step Synthesis of Large-Scale Graphene Film Doped with Gold Nanoparticles at Liquid-Air Interface for Electrochemistry and Raman Detection Applications. Langmuir, 2014;30(29):8980-8989. Langmuir can be contacted at: Amer Chemical Soc,
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore