New Data from Jiangxi Agricultural University Illuminate Findings in Metalloendopeptidases (A quicker degradation rate is yielded by a novel kind of transgenic silk fibroin consisting of shortened silk fibroin heavy chains fused with matrix ...)
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Moreover, the TSF-MMP is in vitro non-toxic to human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells (hBM-MSCs) indicating that the TSF-MMP may become a biomaterial with a quicker degradation rate for its medical applications."
For more information on this research see: A quicker degradation rate is yielded by a novel kind of transgenic silk fibroin consisting of shortened silk fibroin heavy chains fused with matrix metalloproteinase cleavage sites.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting G.P. Huang, Jiangxi Agr Univ, Coll Sci,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment