National Debt Relief shares in a recent article published last
The article starts off by explaining that the overall student loan debt is already over
WIth all these numbers, there are student loan borrower looking for a way to make the repayment as easy as possible and one option is to consolidate student loans. But with this, the article explains that there is a social community that is helping college debt holders with another loan consolidation option.
The article explains that there are eligibility requirement to be able to get a loan from SoFi. The primary requirement is that the borrower needs to be an alumnus of one of the 550 member schools. SoFi also looks into the credit score of the borrower as well as employment history.
One unique advantage SoFi has is that it is able to consolidate both federal and private student loans. The article explains that this process fetches different opinions from a lot of people. There are pros and cons in combining the two and the borrower needs to carefully weigh the program. To read the rest of the article, click on this link: http://www.nationaldebtrelief.com/go-social-consolidate-student-loans/.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/student_loan/SoFi_consolidation/prweb12121118.htm
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment