Item 3.02 Unregistered Sales of
The issuance of the foregoing shares of its common stock by the Company was made upon exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act pursuant to Section 4(a)(2) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. The party receiving the shares is able to bear the investment's economic risk, have access to the type of information normally provided in a prospectus for a registered securities offering, and have agreed not to resell or distribute the securities to the public.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists