A very nervous Jennifer Aniston accepted the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and encouraged fans to give a "huge ginormous donation" -- like she would -- for the cause.
Aniston, 45, was nominated to take the challenge by her fiancÚ Justin Theroux. The Leftovers star also helped Aniston complete the dare and slowly poured a bucket of iced water over her body as she shivered and whined.
The Friends star then nominated Charlie Downie and BFFs Courteney Cox and Chelsea Handler to take on the challenge.
Aniston joins a long list of celebrities who have completed the challenge with their significant others including Kelly Clarkson and Ben Affleck. Others have opted to put an interesting spin on the challenge -- like Matt Damon creating awareness about water conservation by completing the challenge with toilet water.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'