The top 3 shareholders are LIC with 25.34%, ORIX Japan with 23.04% and
An earlier instance of a large shareholder increasing its stake another non-core entity TransUnion bought the entire stake of
FE public sector lender
A view to unlock the value of its strategic investments, the bank intends to disinvest its equity shareholding in IL&FS partly/ fully to interested buyer by way of sale through a competitive bidding process.
The finance ministry is asking banks to explore hiving-off non-core businesses, including insurance and mutual funds, to raise funds to meet Basel III capital adequacy norms. Basel III norms on capital adequacy will come into effect.
Banks funded a number of companies created by the government and the RBI. Companies like NSE, UTI, Cibil, Clearing Corporation of
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him