The ITIC 1480B USB 2.0 LS/FS/HS protocol analyzer Kickstarter campain is currently active and will end in 45 days, on
International Test Instruments can be reached on the web at http://www.internationaltestinstruments.com/products/97-1480a-usb-20-protocol-analyzer.aspx.
Today there are over 10 billion devices that communicate via USB. USB is a high-speed serial bus communications technology intended for communication over small distances, typically feet or meters.
Unlike standard RS-232 serial communication, USB data cannot be captured via an oscilloscope. The data is encoded on the link so more advanced electronics is needed to capture and decode it. Furthermore, high-speed electronics is needed to capture the data from the very high-speed serial links. USB protocol analyzers are used for this purpose. In addition to capturing and decoding the data, a USB protocol analyzer also interprets and intelligently presents the data on a higher level, which makes it easier to analyze the large amount of complex packets and bus events captured.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12120525.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'