Notable improvements available in IntelliSoft's Version 14.2 healthcare software include:
• Contract Linking: A new Contract Connection Tab connects the healthcare provider file to the practitioner's contract. A Linked Practitioners Tab has also been added to the contract module of the software.
• Applications by Location: This feature enables users to link applications by location (not just the main office).
• Expansion of the Reporting Function: It is now possible to run combined reports out of three different systems -- IntelliCred, IntelliApp, and IntelliContract.
• OCR Data Import: Using this new functionality provides the ability to extract data from an external form which is then automatically imported into the database.
• Revised Home Screen: A quick-access home screen has been added with user-friendly buttons.
"We have worked closely with several of our key clients to add significant functionality to this latest version of the software. We also improved efficiencies in the credentialing and contract management processes," said Mike Aha, Director of Development.
Companies interested in requesting a product demonstration of Version 14.2 of IntelliCred™ credentialing software, IntelliApp™ provider enrollment software or IntelliContract documentation management software can visit http://www.intellisoftgroup.com and click on the Contact Us button.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12123598.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation