MIAMI, Aug. 27, 2014/ -- HolaDoctor has launched a mobile app called MiDieta that's designed to help Hispanics control their weight in a healthy way, according to a news release. The app lets users create healthy menus using ingredients and foods that are part of Latin cuisine.
The app also lets users keep track of their weight on a daily basis and draw up shopping lists.
Nutrition specialists for Hispanics in the U.S. and Latin America designed the platform, which was first launched in a Web version.
MiDieta is available on iOS and Android for free in the U.S. and for US$1.99 for Android users in Latin America.
The free U.S. download for Apple is available here.
The free Android app for U.S. users is available here.
The Latin American app is available here.
HolaDoctor provides strategic marketing services for health companies seeking to increase their penetration in the U.S. Hispanic market.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays