MIAMI, Aug. 27, 2014/ -- HolaDoctor has launched a mobile app called MiDieta that's designed to help Hispanics control their weight in a healthy way, according to a news release. The app lets users create healthy menus using ingredients and foods that are part of Latin cuisine.
The app also lets users keep track of their weight on a daily basis and draw up shopping lists.
Nutrition specialists for Hispanics in the U.S. and Latin America designed the platform, which was first launched in a Web version.
MiDieta is available on iOS and Android for free in the U.S. and for US$1.99 for Android users in Latin America.
The free U.S. download for Apple is available here.
The free Android app for U.S. users is available here.
The Latin American app is available here.
HolaDoctor provides strategic marketing services for health companies seeking to increase their penetration in the U.S. Hispanic market.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Obama Building Ebola Coalition for Africa Fight
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt