Funding Source : Equity Financing Expenditure Account: 324-9030-513-63-01 Project Description : This project will maintain and administer a Geographic Information System (GIS) computing environment that supports departmental needs Citywide. Project Update : In Fiscal Year 2010, we will continue the development of paving/curbing layers to coincide with the Public Works annual roadway resurfacing project. We will continue work on the occupancy address layer by adding multifamily residential units and condos. Also, we will integrate Broward County Property Appraiser (BCPA) 2010 Tax Roll/Parcels and aerials and increase our update frequency of this data so that mailing lists for actions such as land use or zoning changes will be more accurate. Project Justification : GIS is an excellent tool for analyzing and presenting data that are location-based. Due to its intuitive nature, its use via the internet is growing significantly. In addition, GIS data layers are the foundation for current vehicle locator applications being used by Fire and Police departments.
Project completion date : 2016-12-31 12:00:00
Major organization :
Address : 9551
Url : http://www.coralsprings.org/
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Is North Korea's Kim Jong Ill?
- Pending U.S. Home Sales Slid in August
- International Coffee Day Means Free Coffee at Dunkin' Donuts, Krispy Kreme, McDonalds
- Jerry Brown Signs 'Yes Means Yes' Law
- Drunk Driver Rear Ends Jennifer Lopez, Leah Remini's Car
- George Clooney Says 'I Do' For a Second Time
- GoPro Launching Three New Cameras
- Macy's Boosts Holiday Hiring 3.6 Percent