Findings in the Area of Hypertrophy Reported from
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The combination of CT and the Cavalieri principle can provide an unbiased, direct, and assumption-free estimate of the regions of interest. The presented method can be efficiently applied without any need for special software, additional equipment, or personnel than that required for routine CT in daily use. Paranasal sinus disease, especially the inflammatory diseases of maxillary and anterior ethmoid sinuses, must be carefully investigated in cases with inferior turbinate hypertrophy."
For more information on this research see: A stereological study on the correlation of inferior turbinate hypertrophy and paranasal sinus disease. European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 2014;271(9):2437-2441. European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology can be contacted at: Springer,
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting A. Ural,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season