The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The as-deposited CdS/CuInS2 film was used for the photovoltaic measurements."
For more information on this research see: CuInS2 nanostructures: Synthesis, characterization, formation mechanism and solar cell applications.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S.M. Hosseinpour-Mashkani, Univ Kashan, Fac Chem,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'