The news reporters obtained a quote from the research, "An accurate diagnosis is often difficult and time consuming. We report the development and validation of a novel bead-based multiplex sexually transmitted infection profiling (STIP) assay that detects 18 sexually transmitted infections using a multiplex PCR followed by
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "STIP is a powerful high-throughput tool in assessing a broad spectrum of urogenital infections."
For more information on this research see: Bead-based multiplex sexually transmitted infection profiling.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor