The clothing and accessories chain reported second-quarter earnings and revenue that beat
The retailer, which owns Chico's, Boston Prober and Soma Intimates stores, posted fiscal second-quarter results that missed expectations.
Shares of the luxury jeweler hit an all-time high after it said its sales and earnings grew during its second quarter.
The filtration system maker's results during its fiscal fourth quarter topped
Shares of the garbage and recycling hauler reached a 52-week high after a Stifel analyst gave its stock a "Buy" rating.
A Canaccord analyst upgraded the investment rating of the furniture rental company to a "Buy," citing its cost-cutting initiatives.
The firearm maker said sales of its sporting rifles were down during its fiscal first quarter, compared with a year ago.
The restaurant chain operator said its sales and earnings during its fiscal first quarter fell from the same period a year ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham