The office market saw a slight increase in the vacancy rate in Q2, increasing by 0.4 percentage points (pps) on a year-over-year basis. Looking forward, absorption is expected to be positive through the end of the year; however, the vacancy rate is not expected to drop due to new construction.
For more details, see the full office report here: http://www.comre.com/uploads/reports/p18v5n81p978016fe1n67kcv1j9h3.pdf.
Boise Retail Snapshot
The retail market in
The full reports for each of these markets, as well as historical reports are available for download at: comre.com/research.
• C&W | Commerce Boise Market Update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdvCb1eTV9k
• Q2 2014 Boise Retail Update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc59f8p6JXM
• Q2 2014 Boise Office Update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDRxrBedJu0
• Q2 2014 Boise Industrial Update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEEqMMum2Y4
• Q2 2014 Boise Investment Update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThaP7r3Dqzs
Social Links Connect with Cushman & Wakefield | Commerce:
About Cushman & Wakefield | Commerce
Cushman & Wakefield | Commerce, headquartered in
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield is the world's largest privately-held commercial real estate services firm. The company advises and represents clients on all aspects of property occupancy and investment, and has established a preeminent position in the world's major markets, as evidenced by its frequent involvement in many of the most significant property leases, sales and assignments. Founded in 1917, it has 250 offices in 60 countries, employing more than 16,000 professionals. It offers a complete range of services for all property types, including leasing, sales and acquisitions, equity, debt and structured finance, corporate finance and investment banking, corporate services, property management, facilities management, project management, consulting and appraisal. A recognized leader in local and global real estate research, the firm publishes its market information and studies online at cushmanwakefield.com/knowledge.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12126597.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say