Latina Style named Chrysler Group as one of its top 12 companies for Latinas on the annual Latina Style Top 50 Report, the automaker announced Wednesday. It was the 11th year the company made the list.
"Diversity and inclusion are core elements of Chrysler Group's business strategy and vital to our efforts to develop a workforce that enables the company to innovate and compete in a dynamic, competitive industry," said Georgette Borrego Dulworth, director, talent acquisition and diversity.
The magazine began the list as "a quest to explore deeper into the business world and bring forth powerful and useful information on the increasing importance of recruiting professional Latinas," according to a news release.
The magazine has sent the survey to Fortune 1000 companies each year since 1998. The report highlights the selected companies' leadership programs, employee benefits and Latina representation in senior positions.
Latina Style magazine has a national circulation of 150,000 and a readership of nearly 600,000, according to the release.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery