Latina Style named Chrysler Group as one of its top 12 companies for Latinas on the annual Latina Style Top 50 Report, the automaker announced Wednesday. It was the 11th year the company made the list.
"Diversity and inclusion are core elements of Chrysler Group's business strategy and vital to our efforts to develop a workforce that enables the company to innovate and compete in a dynamic, competitive industry," said Georgette Borrego Dulworth, director, talent acquisition and diversity.
The magazine began the list as "a quest to explore deeper into the business world and bring forth powerful and useful information on the increasing importance of recruiting professional Latinas," according to a news release.
The magazine has sent the survey to Fortune 1000 companies each year since 1998. The report highlights the selected companies' leadership programs, employee benefits and Latina representation in senior positions.
Latina Style magazine has a national circulation of 150,000 and a readership of nearly 600,000, according to the release.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu