Further to its press release of
The Company's normal course issuer bid will commence on
The Company believes that its common shares are undervalued at current market prices based on its current earnings and future prospects and that the repurchase of common shares at current market prices is an appropriate use of corporate funds.
All shares will be purchased on the open market through the facilities of the TSX and alternative Canadian trading platforms, and payment for the shares will be in accordance with TSX policies. The price paid for the shares will be the market price at the time of purchase. Purchasing may be suspended at any time. No purchases will be made other than by means of open market transactions during the term of the normal course issuer bid. The maximum number of shares that may be purchased on a daily basis is 38,125 shares, except where purchases are made in accordance with "block purchases" exemptions under applicable TSX policies. The shares purchased by the Company will be cancelled. The Company has not made any purchases of its shares in the last 12 months.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid