The Offering is to be effected in the provinces of
The Company has granted to the Underwriters an over-allotment option (the "Over-Allotment Option"), which entitles the Underwriters to purchase up to (i) an additional 1,372,995 Units (the Over-Allotment Units ) at the Issue Price, each Over-Allotment Unit being comprised of one common share and one-half of one additional common share purchase warrant (each whole common share purchase warrant, an Over-Allotment Warrant ), (ii) 686,497 Over-Allotment Warrants, at a price of
The Company also intends to concurrently complete a non-brokered private placement (the Private Placement ) of up to
The net proceeds of the Offering and the Private Placement will be used to advance the research and development and clinical advancement of the Company s cancer and infectious vaccine candidates and for general corporate and working capital purposes.
The Company expects to close the Offering and the Private Placement on or about
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy