Prior to the Acquisition, the Target was jointly owned by
The consideration for the 50% stake in the Target is approximately
The Target is a special purpose entity which owns 2 offshore support vessels, namely the Lewek Atria, a 3,266 dwt platform support vessel, and the Lewek Antares, a 2,900 dwt with 60-ton crane multi- purpose service vessel, which are chartered to customers.
The current board of directors of the Target comprise of Capt. Adarash Kumar A/L Chranji Lal Amarnath, Mr.
As investors may be aware, the Company will be conducting a secondary listing and quotation of its shares on the Main Board of the
The Company also recently announced the acquisition of two newbuild accommodation vessels and an accommodation and support vessel. These acquisitions are in line with EOC’s growth strategy of focusing on the growing accommodation and offshore support services sectors.
No agreements in connection with the Acquisition have been entered into for the benefit of the Company’s senior employees and board of directors, nor the Target’s board of directors.
For further information, please contact:
+65 6590 8209
This information was brought to you by
The following files are available for download:
http://mb.cision.com/Public/738/9634024/9d1330343b3ed893.pdf EOC Announcement
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence